- approximately 1kg per pack
- Origin: Hungary
- Pan sear for nicely browned skin and appetizing aroma;
- Best to serve with warm toast and onion chutney;
- Enjoy the classic pairing with Hungarian sweet wine Tokaji.
- Store in the freezer at -18°C.
- Before cooking, leave a portion size at room temperature until the flesh is softened.
Premium quality duck liver remains unsliced to satisfy your culinary needs. Heat up your knife in hot water and have it sliced into desirable portions, then lightly score a piece on both sides and season liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Place it in a very hot, dry pan and sear it using its own fat until it is nicely browned on each side. Serve hot and enjoy its crispy skin with its buttery flesh melting in your mouth.