La Fresca Chifu Limited (collectively "we", “us”, the "Company") respect the privacy rights of visitors to the Company’s website and mobile app and of individuals who participate in, access or sign up to any of the Company's services, activities or online content including without limitation our business partners’ products and services (collectively referred to as "Services").
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected from you may be used by the Company for, without limitation:
- identifying you and any accounts you hold with us
- enabling the provision of the Services to you
- order processing, billing and fulfilment
- direct marketing of the products and services of the Company and business partners (see section “Direct Marketing” below)
- conducting research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- making suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Services or goods and services that may interest you or them
- making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
- any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Types of personal data collected by the Company may include, without limitation:
- Your personal information and contact information such as your name, gender, date of birth, identity card number, telephone number, social media contact, email address, residential address, mailing address, and billing address
- Your business information such as company name and business title
- Your account details, including first and last 4 digits of credit card account numbers, or user accounts
- IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records, and/or other Internet log information of your computer or mobile device
From time to time, the Company may use your personal data to send you news, offers, promotions and joint marketing offers. Company may use the data in direct marketing of the Services and the products offered by the Company and its business partners.
If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us or our marketing partners, you can opt out at any time by informing us. Upon receipt of your request, we shall cease to so use your personal data as soon as possible without charge to you.
In order to provide you with the best service, our website will place and access our cookies on your computer.
Last Updated: July 2020