- 20 slices per pack
- approximately 6g per slice
- Origin: China
- Grilled Conger Eel is cooked and edible after defrosting;
- Reheat and serve with steamed rice to make donburi.
- Store in the freezer at -18°C.
- Leave the plastic packaging unopened then submerge the pack in room temperature water until the flesh becomes tender.
Compared to eel (unagi), conger eel (anago) is leaner and tastes lighter. Grilled conger eel is appreciated for its firm, meaty texture and rich umami flavor from the kabayaki grilling method. Eels are nutritious and known in Japan as a food of choice to bring stamina and body rejuvenation.