- 750ml per bottle
- Grape Varity: Chardonnay 100%
- Origin: Penglai
- Best to serve between 10to 13°C;
- Pairs well with fish, shrimp, seafood, cold dishes, pasta risotto, soft cheese.
- Ideally to store between 10 to 13°C;
- Store on its side and keep the cork moist at all times.
- 2021 FIWA France International Wine Award Grand Medaille D'Or
- 2020 IWSC The International Wine and Spirit Competition BRONZE
- 2020 IGC Interwine Grand Challenge BRONZE
- 2020 WINE100 Challenge BRONZE
Yihu Dry White is a fine wine produced by Mystic Island Winery. The Winery is located at one of the “Seven Golden Coasts” in the wine world – Penglai, with similar latitude as Bordeaux and California. In 2012, Les Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite), has established a wine estate in Penglai, denoting their first outlet in China.
The Chardonnay of Yihu Dry White was carefully hand selected and treated with care. The body is bright lemon yellow, full of complex and pleasant fruit aromas such as white peach, white pear, citrus and grapefruit, with subtle yeast complexity. On the palate, the acid is balanced and fresh, combined with moderate texture and weight from lees stirring and finishing with a touch of minerality.