- 500g per pack
- Origin: Japan
- Edible after defrosting to serve as a cold dish;
- Pan fry for nicely browned skin and appetizing aroma;
- Best to serve with truffle sauce or crab paste.
- Store in the freezer at -18°C.
- Leave the plastic packaging unopened then submerge the pack in room temperature water until the omelet is softened.
Japanese rolled omelet, or tamagoyaki, has a slightly sweet taste and custardy texture. It is well loved amongst Japanese, and most likely tasted as part of a Japanese style breakfast or as a side dish in a bento (Japanese lunch box) or atop of sushi.