- 10 pieces of croquettes
- approximately 75g per piece
- Origin: Japan
- Deep fry for the best result;
- Go perfectly with cold beer;
- As an ingredient for making burgers.
- Store in the freezer at -18°C.
- Proceed to cooking without defrosting.
The croquette is crumbed and ready-to-cook. Simply have them deep-fried for a golden crispy crust on the outside, and tender juicy pork mince coupled with smooth mashed potato on the inside, they will certainly make a satisfying meal and hamburger main ingredient.