- Approximately 340g per pack
- Origin: China
- Grilled eel is cooked and edible after defrosting;
- Reheat and serve with steamed rice to make donburi.
- Store in the freezer at -18°C.
- Leave the plastic packaging unopened then submerge the pack in room temperature water until the flesh becomes tender.
Grilled eel (Unagi) remains unsliced to satisfy your culinary needs. It is valued for its tender texture and oil-rich flesh. From the kabayaki grilling method, it acquires a tasty mixture of sweetness and saltiness, and umami flavor. Eels are nutritious and known in Japan as a food of choice to bring stamina and body rejuvenation.