- approximately 21 to 23 pieces of scallops
- 500g each box
- Origin: Japan
- Edible after defrosting and to serve with sashimi soy sauce and wasabi;
- Pair with avocado to make scallop tartare;
- Equally delicious to be pan-fried or seared.
- Store in the freezer at -18°C.
- Submerge the scallops in drinking water for one minute. Pour the water away, then leave the scallops at room temperature for one minute;
- Repeat this process three to four times, enjoy the scallops once the flesh is softened.
Our scallops are cultivated in Hokkaido’s scallop farm where the water quality is strictly monitored to ensure product excellence. They are appreciated for their sweet, delicate flavor, firm texture, and plump juicy flesh. To preserve optimal freshness, all our scallops are processed then frozen immediately upon being harvested, they will certainly make premium sashimi of the connoisseur's choice.